Roman Villa of Giannutri from Isola del Giglio
The Roman Villa of Giannutri is located near Cala Maestra, not far from the ferry dock. It was built overlooking the sea in the 2nd century CE by the ancient senatorial family of the Domizi/Enobarbi and is part of a complex of villas belonging to the same family, which stretches between the Monte Argentario coast, the island of Giglio and the island of Giannutri. In addition to being the family's residence, it was an important commercial port of call. The Villa is under the protection of the Superintendence and managed by the Tuscan Archipelago National Park. It can only be visited accompanied by one of the Park Guides and a maximum number of 75 people per day are allowed.
The day in Giannutri with the Visit to the Roman Villa, includes departure from Porto Santo Stefano by Maregiglio ferry, the Guided Visit to the Villa which lasts about 50 minutes a long stop on the island where you can swim. Departure at about 4:30 pm. Before boarding the Maregiglio ferry, the guide will gather all participants into one group, both on the outward and return journey.
10:00 a.m. Meeting with Park Guide at Office of Proloco Isola del Giglio- Via Cardinale Oreglia, 4
10:15 a.m. Maregiglio ferry boarding
10:30 a.m. Departure from Giglio Porto
11:30 a.m. arrival at the island of Giannutri
Visit to the Roman Villa of Giannutri-. Duration about 50′ minutes
3:45 p.m. Boarding from Giannutri Island
4:00 p.m. Departure from Giannutri Island by Maregiglio ferry
5:00 p.m. Arrival in Giglio Porto
FD- all day long
Departing from Giglio Porto from June 21 to September 7, 2023 all the Thursday
46,50 € Adult ⌉ 28 € Reduced (5-12 years old) ⌉ Free Infant (0-4 years old)
- A/R ferry ticket to Giannutri Island
- Park Access Ticket
- Visit to the Roman Villa
- Medical Baggage Insurance
What's Not Included
- Anything not specifically listed under "What's Included"
- Means of transportation to get to the Port of Departure
- The excursion is guaranteed upon reaching minimum Of 10 participants.
- It is recommended to report for boarding at least 30 minutes before Of departure equipped with a ticket.
- For the hike the use of hiking shoes is mandatory, the guide reserves the right not to admit participants to the excursion if they do not wear appropriate clothing; (forbidden to use flip-flops, sandals, flip-flops, leather shoes)
- It is recommended to bring water, food and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- All explorers are advised to have respect for the ecosystem, to Not to introduce non-native animal species to the island, to take care of the existing flora and fauna and, therefore, Do not leave any trash traces or residue.
- In Summer or if the temperature will allow you to do so, it is recommended that you bring your own beach towel, hat and sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen comfortable shoes and beach shoes.
- It is not possible to participate in the excursion with accompanying animals.
- Cancellation Policy: you can cancel your reservation within 48 h of the scheduled departure date. In case of cancellation within the stipulated time limit, a full refund of the ticket is provided. In case of cancellation beyond the established terms there is no refund. To receive a refund for your online purchase you must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, minus the fee. Read Terms and Conditions MiniCruise Service
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion in case of adverse marine weather conditions and force majeure.
In that case, we will refund the excursion.