A Dive into the Blue:
Snorkeling excursion to Giannutri Island.
Every Thursday departing from theGiglio Island, along with "The Footsteps", we set sail to explore the island of Giannutri to discover from its nature and its crystal clear seabed, within the Tuscan Archipelago National Park. Armed with fins and goggles (but no rifle recommended! ) we will dive with an experienced snorkeling instructor into the island's most beautiful coves to discover its seabed, ancient shipwrecks, and underwater flora and fauna. Between snorkeling excursions we will venture inside the island's trails to the tip of Red Capel or to the Cove Flight at night, to lose ourselves in unspoiled nature among the scents of the Mediterranean scrub .
10:15 a.m. Ferry boarding Maregiglio at Piazzale Galli- Giglio Porto
10:30 a.m. Departure from Giglio Porto on board meeting and gathering with the guide of "The Footsteps" (green shirt)
11:30 a.m. arrival at theGiannutri Island
Start of the hike, together with the "Guide of The Footsteps", trekking and snorkeling
3:45 p.m. Boarding from Giannutri Island
4:00 p.m. Departure from Giannutri Island by ferry Maregiglio
5:00 p.m. Arrival at Giglio Porto
Duration: FD- all day long
from July 1 at September 8 all the Thursday
FD- all day long
as per the calendar as of June 23 at September 8, 2023
Prices per person:
Adults € 55 |
What is included
- Giannutri Island motorboat navigation A/R;
- Ticket for access to the protected area of Giannutri;
- Snorkeling excursion with experienced instructor;
- Hiking trek;
- Guide from "The Footsteps" for the duration of the tour;
- Medical Baggage Insurance.
What is NOT included:
- Transfers to boarding location;
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the program/description and under "What's included."
- The excursion is guaranteed to reach minimum of 10 participants
- It is recommended to be at least 30 minutes before departure at the dock.
- Closed-toe shoes, preferably hiking shoes with lugged soles, are required for the day.
- On board it will be possible to rent snorkeling equipment as a cost of 3€ from the Guide of "Le Orme," it is also recommended, for those who already have it, to bring and use their own.
- It is recommended that all explorers have respect for the ecosystem and, therefore, Do not throw traces or debris of garbage overboard.
- Animals ineligible
- The snorkeling excursion is accessible to all those who have completed the 14 years of age.
- It is recommended to bring water, food and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Cancellation Policy: you can cancel your reservation within 48 h of the scheduled departure date. In case of cancellation within the stipulated time limit, a full refund of the ticket is provided. In case of cancellation beyond the established terms there is no refund. To receive a refund of your online purchase you must send an email to: email@example.com. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, minus the commission fees. Read Terms and Conditions of Service MiniCruises
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions and force majeure.
In that case we will refund the excursion.
How to get there
in Giglio Porto
If you stay overnight in Lily Campese or to Giglio Castle, you can reach boarding at the Galli Wharf- Giglio Porto, with regular buses of the Tuscan Airlines or with the Cab by reservation.
Cove Flight at Night
Red Capel Point