Giannutri and Giglio Mini Cruises
La Mini Cruise discovering the islands of Giglio and Giannutri is the great classic of our tourist offer, an opportunity to live a unique experience on board the Motorship Revenge, the most luxurious vessel in its class. The boat's elegant and refined interior, attentive and friendly crew, and tasty seafood lunch will accompany you on your discovery of the two pearls of theTuscan Archipelago. . On board with us you will always find a environmental tour guide With which you can make, by reservation, guided hikes, a photographer who will capture the most beautiful moments of your travel experience.
A day at sea to fall in love with two pearls of the Tuscan archipelago: theGiglio Island and theisland of Giannutri.
The tour begins at the iconic Porto Santo Stefano; from here after about an hour of sailing in the beautiful waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, we reach the island of Giglio, about 14 kilometers from theArgentario.
But the day is not over yet: boarding the boat again, it is time to enjoy a lunch where the flavors of the sea take center stage for an unforgettable taste experience.
Meanwhile, the boat reaches the second destination of the tour: the island of Giannutri.
Less famous than the former, this small patch of land holds priceless treasures and special surprises.
Named Artemisia by the Greeks and Dianium by the Romans, theisland of Giannutri still guards the remains of an ancient Roman port near the Shovel Cove and of a Roman dock near Cala Maestra. You will have time to discover these wonders as well as to admire its craggy coastline and crystal clear sea, dominated by the remains of an ancient Imperial Villa, core of the Giannutri Archaeological Park. The tour ends with the return by boat near Porto Santo Stefano, with the smell of the sea in your hair and the knowledge that you have experienced two wonders of Tuscany, two places where history, nature and culture come together to give you a unique experience.
- 9:45 a.m. Departure from Porto Santo Stefano
- 11:00 a.m. Expected arrival at Giannutri Island
- Free stop (or guided, extra service charge) . From here you can decide whether to visit the remains of an ancient Roman Villa or dive into the beautiful waters of Cove Spread o Cala Maestra
- Departure from Giannutri Island 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch on board
- 2:20 pm Arrival at Giglio Island
- Free stop (or guided, extra service charge)
- 5:15 p.m. Embarkation from Giglio Island,
- 5:30 pm Departure from Giglio Island
- 6:30 pm About Arrival in Porto S. Stefano.
Availability: April -October Duration: FD all day
Prices per person:
High Season: from 12 at August 27
adults $71.50 ⌋ (4-11 years old) guys €38 ⌋(0-3 years old) free infant
Low Season: from April 1 at August 11 and from the August 28 at September 30
adults $66.50 ⌋ (4-11 years old) guys €38 ⌋ (0-3 years old) infant free
What is included
- Baggage medical insurance
- Ticket for mini-cruise with stop at Giglio and Giannutri;
- Lunch on board: Pescatora Risotto, Mixed fried prawns and squid, dessert, bread, water and wine.
- Alternative menu for younger children pasta in white and/or with sauce, mixed salad, sweet bread and water.
- Menu options gluten free
- Giglio and Giannutri landing fee € 5.5
What is NOT included:
- Transfers to boarding location;
- Guided Tours on the Islands;
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the program and in "the fee includes."
- It is recommended to report to boarding at least 30 minutes before Of departure equipped with a ticket.
- To visit the islands, it is recommended that you wear comfortable hiking shoes, have water and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- It is recommended for all explorers to have respect for the ecosystem, not to introduce non-native animal species to the islands, to take care of the existing flora and fauna and, therefore, Do not leave traces or residues of garbage on land and in the sea.
- In Summer or if the temperature will allow you to do so, it is recommended that you bring your own beach towel, hat and sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen comfortable shoes and beach shoes.
- Guided excursions that can be booked on board are an Extra service, Not included in ticket cost, by the The Footsteps Cooperative.
- Nature Excursion Giannutri Island: whole 10 Euro, reduced (6-10 years old) 5 euros, infant (0-5 years old) free of charge; Duration 1h 30 or so.
- Giglio Excursion Castle: whole 10 euros, reduced (6-10 years old) 5 euros, infant (0-5 years old) free of charge. Duration 1h 30 approx. Transfer to Giglio Castello not included.
- Snorkeling Excursion a
- Giannutri € 15.00
- Lily € 15.00
- Giannutri + Giglio € 20.00
- Mask rental € 3.00-
- Combined Snorkeling in Giannutri + Visit Giglio Castello € 20.00 (excluding transportation for transfer to the Castle).
- Visit to the Roman Villa of Giannutri- 10 euro. Duration 40 minutes or so. Bookable at. https://infopark.sl3.eu/book-now/5-giannutri/70-visita-alla-villa-romana-di-giannutri-da-porto-santo-stefano/
- Theatrical performance inside the historic Saracen Tower All the trivia, history, facts about the island in 30 minutes. Show tout public Single ticket € 6 reservations at 0564809400
- Small and medium-sized animals are allowed on board for a limited number of places. They must be reported at the time of booking.
- Small to medium-sized animals pay an extra fee of dthe 5 euros.
- On board all our ships, it is mandatory to keep your dogs on a leash, be muzzled or have an appropriate carrier.
- Please note that access to the islands, beaches and Park areas for animals is regulated by the Municipal Regulations of Isola del Giglio and the Regulations of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park. For more information on access to beaches and the sea you can read our article Giglio Island and the Pet Friendly Holiday.
- Before leaving, check all the Info for Visit Giannutri
- Cancellation Policy: you can cancel your reservation within 48 h of the scheduled departure date. In case of cancellation within the stipulated time limit, a full refund of the ticket is provided. In case of cancellation beyond the established terms there is no refund. To receive a refund of your online purchase you must send an email to: email@example.com. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, minus the commission fees. Read Terms and Conditions MiniCruise Service
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions and force majeure.
In that case we will refund the ticket.
How to Get to Porto Santo Stefano
To reach Porto Santo Stefano with our Shuttle Service you can turn to Alexander:
Extra service, NOT included in the price.
or if arriving by car you can see the directions on our Article "How to Get There"