A day devoted entirely to the discovery of theGiglio Island, which with its 21 square kilometers is the second largest island in theTuscan Archipelago, just after the island of Elba and is best known for its natural beauty, its crystal-clear sea and its splendid and extremely rich seabed, which is a paradise for diving and snorkeling enthusiasts. The 90% of the island's territory is wild, covered with the typical low Mediterranean scrub that still reigns supreme, with its unique colors and scents. The day trip is designed for those who want to explore and discover the lesser known sides of theisland through a tour at inflatable boat around the island from where it will be possible to swim in the island's most hidden and exclusive coves.
Throughout the route, sea lovers can enjoy panoramic views of small paradise beaches, hidden coves and the large bay of Giglio Campese, the widest of Giglio's beaches, with its characteristic reddish sand, set in a small gulf enclosed on the left by a stacks and on the right by the Medicean Tower, used in medieval times as a lookout post.
Program: Tuesday-Thursday 2:00 p.m.
h 10:00 Collection point Piazzale Candi- Ferry Terminal, Porto Santo Stefano
h 10:30 Departure Ferry Maregiglio
h 11:30 Arrival Giglio Porto
h 14:30 Beginning island tour (4h including stops for swimming)
h 18:30 Arrival At Giglio Porto and free time on the island
h 19:00 Departure from Giglio Island
Program : Saturday 2:00 pm
h 11:00 Collection point Piazzale Candi- Ferry Terminal, Porto Santo Stefano
h 11:30 Ferry Departure Maregiglio
h 12:30 Arrival Giglio Porto
h 14:30. start island tour (4h including bathroom stops , snorkeling equipment)
h 18:30 Arrival Giglio Porto and free time on the island
h 19:00 Departure from Isola del Giglio towards Porto Santo Stefano
Availability: from the June 1 to September 10 in the days of Tuesday – Thursday– Saturday. Duration: FD all day
Prices per person:
adults € 85 | (4-11 years old) guys € 65 | (0-3 years old) infants € 45G
- Porto S. Stefano/Isola del Giglio A/R ferry transfer
- Boat tour with swimming at the island of Giglio
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Licensed snorkeling instructor
- Baggage medical insurance
- Landing fee Giglio
What is NOT Included
- Transfers to boarding location;
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the program/description and under "What's Included"
- The excursion is guaranteed for a minimum number of 8 participants and maximum of 24
- We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse weather conditions and force majeure. In such a case, at the client's option, we will refund the excursion.
- It is recommended to be at the dock meeting point at least 15 minutes before Of the departure time for boarding operations.
- Upon request on board it is possible to book a sea baptism: the first dive with tanks, together with the instructor. Service not included in the price.
- To make the excursion more enjoyable, the island tour itinerary may vary depending on weather and sea conditions.
- The capacity of the berths is reduced in accordance with current COVID 19 safety regulations designed to ensure spacing. All individual equipment and COVID 19 risk prevention measures in effect at the time of booking will also be provided.
- It is recommended that all explorers have respect for the ecosystem and, therefore, do not throw traces or debris into the sea.
Pets not allowed
- Cancellation Policy: you can cancel your reservation within 48 h from the scheduled departure date. In case of cancellation within the stipulated time limit, a full refund of the ticket is provided. In case of cancellation beyond the established terms, no refund is provided. To receive a refund for your online purchase, you must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the refund by crediting the full amount to the credit card used to make the payment, minus the fee. Read Terms and Conditions of Service MiniCruises
We reserve the right to cancel the excursion due to adverse marine weather conditions and force majeure.
In that case we will refund the excursion.