Revenge in Navigation

Green Pass for the Islands of Giglio and Giannutri

As of August 6 to move freely in Italy and Europe and to access and participate in some services, it will be mandatory to be in possession of the Green Pass. To reach the islands of Giglio and Giannutri, using the Line connections departing from the mainland, it is currently not necessary to be in possession of this certification, which will instead be required on the islands to use some services. 


Green Pass on public transportation

It is not necessary to hold a Green Pass to use transportation services. Therefore, no such certification is required for access to the our line services for connections with the Giglio Islands and Giannutri:

Porto Santo Stefano - Giglio Island
Porto Santo Stefano - Giannutri Island
Giglio Island - Giannutri Island

  • On board ships, the requirement to wear a mask at all times throughout the voyage, in areas inside the ship, remains firm.
  • Wear a face mask for the duration of the voyage, where it is not possible to ensure a safe distance between passengers not in the same household, in areas outside the ship.



Regarding the service of Mini Cruises and organized excursions is mandatory Be in possession of the Green Pass only for the Giannutri - Giglio Mini Cruise with lunch on board the Motorship Revenge.

The certification should attest to the following one Of the following:

- Have had at least one dose of vaccine
-be negative on a molecular or rapid swab in the previous 48 hours
-being cured of COVID-19 in the previous six months.

Children up to 12 years old remain excluded from the certification requirement.

The certification must be shown:

  • In the ticket office at the time of ticket purchase for the Off-Line Purchases At our ticket office in Porto Santo Stefano.
  • To the sailor boarding attendant along with the boarding pass for purchases OnLine from our official sites and and any other unofficial online sales websites.

All those who, even in possession of the ticket, do not present the Green Pass certification before departure will not be allowed access to the ship and will not be eligible for any refund of the ticket under any circumstances.

When and Where Green Certification or Green Pass is required

Green COVID-19 Certification is required in Italy to attend festivals for civil and religious ceremonies, access assisted living residences or other facilities, and move in and out of territories classified as "red zone" or "orange zone."

From August 6 will also be used to access the following services and activities:

a. Catering services carried out by any establishment for consumption at the table, indoors;
b. performances open to the public, sports events and competitions;
c. museums, other cultural institutions and places, and exhibitions;
d. swimming pools, natatoriums, gyms, team sports, and wellness centers, including within accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities;
e. festivals and fairs, conventions and congresses;
f. spas, theme and amusement parks;
g. Cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities and excluding children's educational centers, including summer centers, and related food service activities;
h. activities of gambling halls, betting halls, bingo halls and casinos;
i. public competitions.

The Certification must certify that they have had at least one dose of vaccine or have tested negative on a molecular or rapid swab in the previous 48 hours or have been cured of COVID-19 in the previous six months.

COVID-19 Green Certification applies to all permitted activities and services according to the risk level of the zone. It is required in "white zone" but also in "yellow," "orange" and "red" zones where services and activities are permitted. Regions and autonomous provinces may provide for other uses of the COVID-19 Green Certification.

COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for age-excluded children (up to 12 years old) from the vaccination campaign and to those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification. A dedicated digital Certification will be created for these people. Until this is available, those issued in paper format can be used.

For more information on the Green Pass and how to obtain it you can consult the Ministry of Health website